Is Moneypants Right For Your Family?
Take this short quiz to find out...
- Do you want to teach your children to be hard working?
- Do you want your children to have the best chances for success?
- Would you like to see yourself, your spouse, and your kids develop the talents you know they have?
- Do you want to teach your child real world budgeting skills?
- Do you want less fights with your spouse about money?
- Do you want everyone in the family to contribute to running the home?
- Do you want to achieve your New Year’s resolutions?
- Do you want your children to appreciate what they have?
- Do you want to provide your children with opportunities instead of just stuff?
- Do you want your children to be more confident, independent, and capable?
- Do you have an iPhone or an iPad?
- Do you want less yelling or nagging?
- Are you comfortable with allowing your children to have responsibilities at home?
- Would you like your own personal money that is separate from the family finances that you can earn through achieving your personal goals and fulfilling your responsibilities in the home?
- Are you willing to hold weekly payday and inspect chores daily?
- Do you have a stable income? (Moneypants does NOT work well for families who are experiencing a financial crisis or for families with highly unpredictable income. In those difficult cases, you can survive by focusing solely on using privileges as rewards using the same principles espoused by Moneypants. While it is less consistent, it will keep you sane until the financial crisis resolves.)
- Are you willing to limit what you give your children for free and instead allow them to earn some of those things?
- Is there more than one person in your family? (Moneypants only works if you have someone to report to each week on payday. You need an accountability partner to report your progress to in order to maximize success. If you are currently single you would need to find someone you could report to each week for “payday”.)
- Would you like to have more time and energy to do things that matter most?
- Would you like to be healthier?
- Would you like to see yourself improve rapidly?
- If you are married, does your spouse understand the Moneypants concept and support trying this?
- Would you like to have a more satisfying experience as a parent?
- Would you like to improve your relationship with your spouse?
- Would you like an effective tool to help motivate yourself and your family members to become awesome?